ISO 22301 for small and medium-sized businesses
It is not only large organizations that can be affected by unexpected disruptions. Small companies face similar threats too. No matter the size of your organization, the capability to respond effectively is more critical than ever before. That is why the ISO 22301 business continuity management system has been designed to help you manage the risks that threaten the smooth running of your business and ensure its survival in the event of a disruption. ISO 22301 can provide the frame work to provide this.
We can help you identify essential business functions and the ways in which they could be impacted by incidents. Let us show you how to protect critical functions and minimize the impact of disruptions. You will see how ISO 22301 can put you in a better position when competing for new business and improve supply chain resilience.
Benefits of ISO 22301?
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing the impact of incidents
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests